The perfect appetizer, Swedish meatballs are an easy to eat and delicious snack.
1 bag of large, frozen meatballs
1 small jar of savory beef gravy
1 container, or 8 ounces of sour cream
1. In the slow cooker, add the entire jar of gravy and the container of sour cream. Mix together until well blended.
2. Add the frozen meatballs to the gravy mixture and fill no more than three-quarters of the slow cooker. Stir the meatballs around until they are all covered in the gravy mixture. Place the cover of the slow cooker back on top, and let the meatballs on their own to cook on low for five hours. Stir about every hour if possible.
This easy to make dessert will become your go-to comfort food.
6 large peaches, peeled and sliced
1 box of white cake mix
1/2 cup of butter
1. Place the peach slices at the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix and butter. You’ll want your butter to be around room temperature, so you can cut the butter with the mix with a pastry blender.
3. Once the mix is crumbly, sprinkle over peaches.
4. Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or on low for about 4 hours. Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe will go well in sandwiches, or maybe on top of a homemade pizza.
3 – 5 pounds of chicken breast
One 12 ounce bottle of hot wing sauce
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1. Place the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the buffalo sauce all over the top. Sprinkle the ranch mix on top.
2. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for about 5 hours.
3. Once cooked, remove chicken and shred on a cutting board. The chicken should just fall apart.