Whether you are attending a Super Bowl party or enjoying the game from home, snacks are an integral part of the sport spectating experience. With queso dip for dipping or to top on nachos, to chocolate covered strawberries to satisfy your sweet tooth, and drinks to show your team of choice, there’s a recipe that can entice anyone at the party.
Taco Queso Dip
Made for dipping, this queso dip can also be used to pour over nachos. However you serve it, it’s sure to be a winner.
2 cans of queso dip
1 pound of ground beef
1 packet of taco seasoning
1. Pour the queso dip into a saucepan and keep at a low heat, stirring occasionally.
2. In a separate pan, cook the ground beef thoroughly and mix in the taco seasoning.
3. Once the beef is cooked, place it into the pot of queso and mix until combined.
4. Serve over nachos or serve in a bowl for dipping.
Chocolate Strawberry Footballs
Give in to the sweet side of the Super Bowl snack world with this football themed twist on chocolate covered strawberries.
1 carton of strawberries
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of white icing
1. Place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave chocolate for 15 seconds and then stir. Repeat until melted and smooth.
2. Completely dip the strawberries into the chocolate and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to allow chocolate to harden.
2. Place icing into icing bag with a thin icing tip.
3. Once the chocolate has hardened, take the icing and pipe on a long vertical line on the strawberry and then two shorter horizontal lines atop the vertical line to mimic the lines on a football.
This electric blue drink is the perfect way to sport your Carolina Panther’s pride. Serves ten people.
1 12 oz can of Sprite
12 oz of Blue Curacao
30 oz of raspberry vodka
50 oz of lemonade
1. In a large punch bowl mix all the ingredients together. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
2. Serve cold and enjoy.
Orange Crush Denver Broncos Cocktail
Similar to a screwdriver this cocktail is a little more boozed up and is a classic Broncos cocktail. Serves one.
3 oz vodka
2 oz Triple Sec orange liqueur
4 oz orange juice
1 cup of ice
1. Pour all the ingredients, including the ice, into a drink mixer. Shake until drink is thoroughly mixed.
2. Pour into glasses directly from mixer. Enjoy.