Happy Valentine's Day. Welcome to your guide to loooove. Even if you don't love humans, there are pet love sites and a dissing love site for you. Welcome aboard the Love Boat, shiny and new. Come on aboard. We've been expecting you.
1. Like the Victorian Era, 19th century, English, British and Irish authors? If so, visit http://www.lang.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~matsuoka/Victorian.html to fall in love with it all over again. Poetry anthologies and more.
2. Will you be mine? If so, visit me at http://www.lovingyou.com . Complete with everything you need to get completely OD'd on lavender and advice.
3. Are you an animal lover? If so, visit http://www.i-love-cats.com or its counterpart http://www.i-love-dogs.com Dogs and cats need love too. And they're easier to buy for.
4. Can't forget all those people who really think that love sucks. This year, there's a site for you, complete with e-postcards to send to??? Well, they've got them at http://www2.postcards.org/go/c/0209 .. Go ahead and have a good time thumbing your nose at the notion of love. The site is really sick. You'll love it.
5. Are you a Harlequin or Barbara Cartland romance novel kind of person? Nowadays, you can find your niche at http://www.lovestories.com , where you can read all about the loves of a lifetime. Dating, romance, love and more. Mushy, mushy.