With the holidays and visiting family and friends easy and stress free recipes will save you time and energy.
1. Festive party punch
In spirit of the holidays this punch has the flavor of seasonal cranberries without being overly holiday themed.
4 cups of cranberry juice
2 cups of pineapple juice
3 cups of sprite
A handful of Cranberries
Add all ingredients to punch bowl, add cranberries as garnish.
2. Coconut macaroons
With few ingredients and a sweet flavor they are sure to be a favorite treat at any grad party.
10 ounces of shredded coconut
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees And combine coconut, vanilla, salt.
2. Take the coconut combination and beat with an electric mixture as you add the egg whites into the mixture. Mix until they make medium peaks.
3. Place on to a greased cookie sheet and spoon the dough on to the sheet in small circles. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
3. Party chex mix (slow cooker)
A party classic make your chex mix in the slow cooker for ample flavor.
4 cups of rice chex
4 cups of corn chex
1 1/2 cup of pretzels (small)
1 1/2 cup of peanuts
1/2 cup of butter
1 tablespoon of salt
1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce
1 table spoon of garlic powder
1. Add the chex, pretzels and peanuts to flow cooker.
2. Take butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder and whisk until mixed. Take the combined mixture and drizzle over the chex mix in the slow cooker. Stir among the chex mix until thorough throughout.
3. Place on low heat and cover the slow cooker. Cook for three hours occasionally stirring the mix around.