If you’ve been asked to help out with Thanksgiving or you’re hosting your own, these recipes will help round out the menu.
Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
50-60 frozen meatballs
One 14 oz can whole cranberry sauce
One 12 oz jar cocktail sauce
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup water
1 cup barbecue sauce
Finely chopped green onions for garnish
1. Use cooking spray to spray the bottom a slow cooker. Pour in all the meatballs.
2. In a bowl, mix the cranberry sauce, cocktail sauce, brown sugar, water and BBQ sauce. Once the sauce is mixed well, pour over the meatballs.
3. Cook the meatballs on low for 5 hours. and then on high for 2 hours. Serve warm and garnish with green onions.
20-30 ounces of frozen corn
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1. In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients and cook on high for 2 to 4 hours. Stir all the ingredients after the first hour.
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
4 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
3 tablespoons pumpkin spice liquid coffee creamer
1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
2 to 3 teaspoons canned pumpkin puree
Sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice
1. In a drink mixer, add all the ingredients and shake until thoroughly combined.
2. Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.